1. The administrator of the personal data collected through the www.hackershire.com website is WEB LEADERS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ (WEB LEADERS SPÓŁKA WITH LIMITED LIABILITY, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs conducted by the District Court Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000871398, NIP: 6342984273, REGON: 387616994, business and delivery address: ul. Wincentego Janasa 4, 40-855 Katowice, electronic mail address (e-mail): [email protected], hereinafter referred to as "Administrator" and being at the same time "Service Provider"..
2. Personal data collected by the Administrator through the website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as RODO.
1. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS. The Administrator processes the personal data of the Clients of the www.hackershire.com website in the case of:
1.1. registration of an Account on the Website, for the purpose of creating an individual account and managing that Account, pursuant to Article 6.1.b) of the RODO (performance of the agreement on provision of services electronically in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Website),
1.2. use by the User of the Advertisement Submission Form in order to place a paid advertisement on the Website, pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO (performance of the agreement on provision of electronic services in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Website),
1.3. subscribing to the Newsletter in order to send commercial information electronically. Personal data are processed after expressing separate consent, on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) RODO.
2. TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED. The recipient provides, in the case of:
2.1. Accounts: name, login, address, e-mail address,
2.2. Posting Form: login, e-mail address,
2.3. Newsletter: login, e-mail address.
3. PERSONAL DATA ARCHIVING PERIOD. Service Recipients personal data are stored by the Administrator:
3.1. where data processing is based on the performance of a contract, for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract, and thereafter for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless otherwise provided by a specific provision, the period of limitation shall be six years, and for claims for periodic performance and claims related to the conduct of business activity - three years.
3.2. in the case where the basis for data processing is consent, for as long as the consent is not revoked, and after the revocation of consent, for a period of time corresponding to the statute of limitations for claims which the Administrator can raise and which can be raised against him. Unless otherwise provided by a specific provision, the period of limitation shall be six years, and for claims for periodic performance and claims related to the conduct of business activity - three years.
4. When using the Site, additional information may be collected, in particular: the IP address assigned to the Clients computer or an external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, operating system type.
5. Upon separate consent, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO, the data may also be processed for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means or making telephone calls for the purpose of direct marketing - respectively, in relation to Article 10(2) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services or Article 172(1) of the Act of 16 July 2004 - Telecommunications Law, including those directed by profiling, provided that the Client has given the appropriate consent.
6. The Service Recipients may also collect navigational data, including information about links and references they choose to click on or other actions taken on the Website. The legal basis for such activities is the Administrators legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO) in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and in improving the functionality of these services.
7. Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary.
8. The controller shall take special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by it are:
8.1. processed lawfully,
8.2. collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes,
8.3. the data are substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and are kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
1. The personal data of the Clients are transferred to the service providers used by the Administrator to run the Website, in particular to:
1.1. payment systems providers,
1.2. accounting office,
1.3. web hosts,
1.4. provider of software that enables you to run your business,
1.5. mailing system providers,
1.6. providers of software needed to run the website.
2. The service providers referred to in point 1 of this paragraph, to whom the personal data are transferred, depending on the contractual arrangements and circumstances, are either subject to instructions from the Controller as to the purposes and means of processing the data (processors) or determine themselves the purposes and means of processing the data (controllers).
1. The data subject shall have the right to access the content of his/her personal data and the right to rectify, erase, restrict processing thereof, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
2. Legal grounds for the Clients request:
2.1. Access to data - Article 15 RODO.
2.2. Rectification of data - Article 16 RODO.
2.3. Deletion of data (the so-called right to be forgotten) - Article 17 RODO.
2.4. Limitation of processing - Article 18 RODO.
2.5. Data portability - Article 20 RODO.
2.6. Objection - Article 21 RODO
2.7. Withdrawal of consent - Article 7(3) RODO.
3. In order to exercise the rights referred to in Section 2, you may send an appropriate e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
4. If the Client makes a claim under the above rights, the Administrator shall either comply with the request immediately or refuse to comply with it, but no later than within one month after receiving the request. If, however, due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests, the Administrator is not able to meet the request within one month, he shall meet it within a further two months by informing the Service Recipient about the intended extension of the deadline and the reasons for it within one month of receiving the request.
5. If it is determined that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the RODO, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
1. The Administrators website uses "cookies".
2. Installation of "cookies" is necessary for proper provision of services on the Website. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website and they also give the possibility to develop general statistics of website visits.
3. The site uses two types of "cookies": "session" and "permanent".
3.1. "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Customers terminal equipment until logging off (leaving the site).
3.2. "Permanent" cookies are stored in the final device of the Customer for the period specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the Customer.
4. Administrator uses its own cookies to better understand how visitors interact with website content. The cookies collect information about how the Client uses the website, the type of website the Client was referred from, the number of visits and the length of the Clients visit to the website. This information does not record specific personal information about the customer, but is used to compile statistics about website usage.
5. The Administrator uses external cookies to collect general and anonymous statistical data using Google Analytics analytical tools (the administrator of external cookies: Google Inc. based in the USA).
6. Cookies may also be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the Client uses the Site. For this purpose, they may store information about the Clients navigation path or time spent on the site.
7. The Customer has the right to decide on the access of cookies to his/her computer by selecting them in his/her browser window. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
1. The controller shall apply technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data which are appropriate to the risks and categories of data protected, and in particular to protect the data against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, against their appropriation by an unauthorized person, against their processing in violation of the applicable regulations, and against their alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
2. The administrator provides appropriate technical measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data sent electronically.